“Excellent choice at Mexico City airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Mexico City Airport

You added Courtyard Mexico City Airport to your Saves list
Courtyard Mexico City Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Sinaloa 31 | Penon de los Banos, Mexico City 15520, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #3 of 287 Hotels in Mexico City
Merida, Mexico
“Excellent choice at Mexico City airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed one night recently on my way back from a business trip. I arrived at Terminal 2, and this hotel is connected to Terminal 1. I knew this in advance, in fact I booked the hotel because my connecting flight the next morning was from Terminal 1. What I did not know however is that the inter-terminal shuttle train stops running at 11pm, and it was around 11.45pm when I cleared customs. So if arriving at Terminal 2, after 11pm, it is necessary to contact the hotel by phone, and they will send a van to Terminal 2. I did, and the van arrived in around 20 minutes.

When I got to the hotel, check in was extremely fast and friendly, and within a few minutes I was in the room. Rooms are excellent, super comfortable bed, nice shower, very well furnished, good AC, quiet, and relaxing after a long trip. Internet was fast and reliable.

There is a coffee maker, supplies, and bottled water in the room - unfortunately mine only had a DECAF coffee supply pack, no regular coffee, so I did not use it in the morning, since I needed caffeine... I assume this was an oversight by the housekeeper.

Used the business center on the 1st floor to check in online and print my boarding pass for my flight, huge, fast laser printer is located there.

Checkout was fast and friendly too, and it was an easy 3 or 4 minute walk to Terminal 1 for my flight.

Great hotel! I already have a booking for another overnight in January 2014.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear guest,

We really appreciate your preference and loyalty. Your opinion is very important to us, allowing us to improve our service day by day. Don´t forget enjoy of our fitness center in your next visit, it is open the 24hrs. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks for leaving us your comments!

Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

It really has been a very nice (short) Stay there. My wife and me have been there for a couple of Days. At Arrival there, we did welcomed very friendly there at Reception. Check in was fast and professional. Nice Room - we both liked the Interiour. Good Bathroom Items (Soap, etc.). We also have to say, that Breakfast was various and all was fresh and nice decorated.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your great comments. At Courtyard Mexico City Airport we are keen to work always to give an excellent service, in your next visit don't worry if your flight is very early, our breakfast is served from 5 a.m!

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice Courtyard near Mexico City Airport. Together with some Friends, we have been there for 2 Nights. Friendly welcomed at Check In and the Staff was friendly to the Guests. We have to say, that there was all very clean and comfortable. Especially it was good at the Breakfast - great!!! We also have been two Times in the Restaurant and it was good and a friendly Service there!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thanks for your nice comments, at Courtyard Mexico City Airport we are committed to provide an excelent service to our guests. We are happy to know you liked our Centro Restaurant, at your next visit remember thta we have a 24 hrs room service or if you prefer you can take our grab & go to eat during your trip.
We hope you visit us in your next visit to Mexico City.

Charlottesville, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The Courtyard Marriott at Mexico City airport (MEX) is a crisp and glittering bargain. Its rooms are a refuge from the hurly-burly of the airport proper - of which it is a part. Perfectly air-conditioned and immaculately clean, it is exactly what you're looking for if what you're looking for is a mix of comfort and elegance within walking distance of the departures hall. The in-house restaurant is unexpectedly good, the staff helpful, pleasant and efficient. All in all, everything from the internet connection to the pressure in the shower is as it should be. The place just works. If there is a nicer airport hotel anywhere, I would be very surprised.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,

We are very thankful about your kind comments about our staff and amenities, it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Courtyard Mexico City Airport and that we exceeded your expectations. In your next visit to Mexico City, remember to ask for our Free Shuttle to/from T2 in the Mexico City Airport. We hope to see you very soon, we will be delighted to serve you again.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you need to spend a night in Mexico City while coming in or departing I highly recommend this hotel. This is even more so if your connection happens to be early in the morning as the hotel is located in Terminal 1. The restaurant is pretty decent, with good quality of food, although I find the selection in the menu a bit limited. This shouldn't be a problem as there are several other good restaurants in the airport terminal a very short walk away should you want more variety.

This is probably my fifth or sixth time at this hotel and I will definitively use it in the future.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Guest,
We really appreciate your comments. Our convenient location is ideal for your comfort and safety.
Your opinion about the restaurant is very important for us, we will consider your recommendations.
Next time if your flight leaves early, you can try our breakfast buffet, it is served from 5:00 am.

We will be glad to see you in your next trip to Mexico City.
Spotsylvania, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Clean, modern, polite staff, very convenient. This is one of the best airport hotels in North America. Have stayed in the other two airpot hotels at Mexico City, this one is hands down the best.,great breakfast buffet.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thanks for your comments, at Courtyard Mexico City Airport we are committed to provide an excellent service to our guests. We are glad you enjoyed our breaktfast buffet, it is conveniently served from 5:00 am for people whose flight leaves early.

We hope to see you again
Nimes, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed here the night before an early flight back to the United States. It was such an amazing experience to relax in this hotel after a month in Mexico with a host family. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was luxurious. It is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in and I would stay here again any time I have a flight. I highly recommend this place. The only issue I had was that my cab driver didn't know which hotel I was talking about because it is so new. It was very confusing until I said "Marriot" and then he finally understood. But great stay and I will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear guest,

We really appreciate your loyalty, we will be happy to serve you any time you wish to visit us again. It's great to know we exceed your expectations about our service and amenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Regards.

Been to Courtyard Mexico City Airport? Share your experiences!