“Awesome place but needs help with staff” 4 of 5 stars

01 55 5533 7804
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,754 restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Panama City, Panama
“Awesome place but needs help with staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I came here today may 27th, im actually sitting in the restaurant. The food is amazing, flavours etc and so is the wine.

Service is fast and efficent however the waiters seem to be busy in the entrance of the restaurant forgetting the rest of the guests. Thats is my only nono for this place, they need to step it up, I ordered 2 glasses of wine and had to call the waiter 4 times for that and dessert.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
Milan
“creative italian cuisine in beautiful Roma district”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This restaurant has really a lot to offer:

First of all and most important the food is fresh, nicely prepared, tasty, and very creative. As starters you are served some home made parmesan-grissini and focaccia: delicious!
The chef (from our research she results to have travelled and worked a lot in Italy, and Europe in general) uses typical italian recipes and reinterprets them in a modern, creative and sophisticated way. We tried some pasta dishes and the minestrone - everything was wonderful. During the meal, the waiters offer freshly grated parmigiano reggiano cheese on top of your dish. Not only authentic, but also adding to the character of this place! An greatly appreciated detail!

Secondly, the service was highly attentive: several waiters available for a designated area in the restaurant. This allows great service and anticipation to your needs (e.g. water and bread is constantly refilled) The service is very friendly and professional. All staff is dressed in impeccable uniform with white shirt and black tie (even in the part of the kitchen that is visible from the restauran!!!!!!!!)

Last but not least the restaurant itself: A three storey art nouveau building decorated with plants, wooden floor, heavy marble / bronze and wooden tables, separate dining "rooms" allowing an intimate atmosphere, tables outside,......

Try this restaurant in Mexico City. You will not be disappointed!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bogota
“Amazing Italian Food, nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed in DF for a week, went out for dinner and lunch about 8 times, and this restaurant was the best. Very nice place, good service and very amazing food. I went with two other people and we all loved what we ordered. Not pricey at all, probably the best buy of all 8 restaurants I visited. Next time I go to DF I will definitely go to Rosetta. Of all the Italian restaurants I have ever been to, this one is definitely the best!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California, USA
“2nd time and there will be a 3rd, a 4th, a 5th....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Will never travel to Mexico City without coming to this Restaurant. They deserve my business and money. Excellent food and excellent service. Outstanding. Also a pleasure to taxi over to the Roma neighborhood. Not to be missed. A reason in itself to travel to Mexico City. THANK YOU Rosetta!

• Visited April 2013
Milan, Italy
“Congratulations!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My name is Alessandro and I’m Italian.
I was in February in Mexico DF for business reasons .
For three times I was in this reasturant for dinner. I found cooking really nice and made with high quality products. Many congratulations!

But … I’m not writing for cooking. I decided to write for their “really special” people.
I travel a lot for my job and really few times I found so kind, discrete and warming people.
Thank you very much for your warm welcoming and a special thank to chef, the young blonde girl that came to our table ( I was there with two ladies, colleagues of mine).
She told “I know you are Italians. Here we love Italian cooking. I hope you’ll enjoy it”.
I would like she knows that we loved her cooking and her visit was for us a really “special” gift.

For sure we will be back !

• Visited February 2013