It's big yet feels small and intimate because lobby is small and elevators are right there. Very homey when you travel a lot. It's walking distance from Reforma which is main avenue and very near Polanco, great restaurants.
The staff is nice, it's very clean and the view on the park breathtaking. I like to come back and ask for same room and always get it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, 26 story hotel with beautiful views of Chapultepec Park and Castle - Easy access to business and trade centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec Mexico City