I admit, I did judge the Hotel as soon as I arrived. When I walked in, I kept looking around and found myself in a rather small reception entrance, and thought: "Oh boy this is soooo very different from Hyatt where I stayed last". I was greeted by a very nice staff, and as I walked in the elevator and hit the floor button I realized that they upgraded my room.
As I walked in I was glad to see that the room was really nice and had all little details carefully thought through. I felt a little ashamed that I underestimated the hotel when I arrived. I had the Chapultepec Park and castle view. The location of the hotel is in Polanco area, so a very nice area to stay in, basically close to most of the places I needed to go. Breakfast was average.
If you dont want to use the hotel drivers, around the corner when exiting the reception to your left there´s a white taxi parking place front of the Bank. You can trust these cabs, but not the red and golden ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, 26 story hotel with beautiful views of Chapultepec Park and Castle - Easy access to business and trade centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec Mexico City