“Anything in the menu is just great.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #807 of 2,304 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Eclectic
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Inspired by his italian origins, and sharing his experience of having worked in USA, Indonesia and Mexico, the chef offers pizzas, pastas and fusion food with great taste and creativity. Osteria 8 opens from Tuesday to Saturday, 1.30pm-11pm, and on Sundays, 1.30pm-8pm Accepts reservations and card payments.
Mexico City, Mexico
“Anything in the menu is just great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

As you arrive to this little place, you may think you have the wrong adress, because is just a little local with a few tables inside and a couple more on the sidewalk. But this place, is awsome. The food is great, the bread is great, the service is neat, and the prices are low.
Ask for the menu specials, and try any salad, they are great.

Visited October 2012

London, United Kingdom
“A fantastic Italian in Mexico City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Words cannot describe how much my partner and I enjoyed eating at this little Italian restaurant. What a find!

When we first arrived, we nearly missed it and were the only ones there. However, I am pleased I overcame my usual attitude of not trying places when no-one else is in them as it would have been a regret! We enjoyed it so much we went twice during our 5 day stay in Mexico City.

The chef and his team were very attentive and their menu has some fantasic twists on the normal recipes (I would thoroughtly recommend the fig pizza with a wine jus). It is also very fairly priced.

A must try if you wish to deviate from Mexican food for an evening.

P.s. there is also a great little cuban bar around the corner from the restaurant which is a fantastic way to end the night.

• Visited December 2012
new york
“A Must Stop When in Mexico City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I travel all around the world, and when I find myself in Mexico City I make a point to come to Osteria Ochco for the friendly service, and excellent italian food (the pasta and pizza cant be beat in the area! try the pizza with the prosciutto). I have spent countless hours enjoying the coziness of this restaurant, (sure it could be a bit bigger but then as the owner said, there is not much he can do about it). I am not sure about the person who said they got sick from this place, probably ate something bad elsewhere, as I have seen the owner cook the pasta and pizza in his open kitchen and it all looks very hygenic to me! I wouldnt think twice about coming back next time I am in Mexico City!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Just returned from Mexico City. Had dinner 2 times at Osteria 8. One afernoon, pizza...the other pasta. Simply the best! Thank you, Stephen and Pati!

• Visited July 2012
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I just love this place... All the food and the wines.