“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #638 of 2,353 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Grill, Argentinean, South American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Four of us just shared an excellent dinner of wonderful malbec, empanadas, salad, grilled vegetables, and dessert. Meats at other tables looked good, but our party included two vegetarians and it was surprisingly easy to make a meal out of vegetarian options. Friendly service from Argentine waiter. Pleasant atmosphere, sitting outside under heat lamps. Looking forward to returning.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Argentinian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Who said Argentinian food is all about grilled steak and meat. Visit Patagonia if you are a seafood lover. My wife tried the trout and myself the Salmon dish. Probably the best salmon I ever had and I'm not a fan of salmon. They have great outdoor seating and the neighborhood is really safe. I tried one of their sides with chilies and caramelized onions which was really hot and I was literally blowing fire after eating. I'm saying this in a good way :-)

Visited January 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Even with a bunch of kids!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I went there once with my husband and we didn't like it much, it seemed to be one of the many trendy-empty restaurants in Condesa but my last visit changed my mind. I went recently with other two moms and four kids on three strollers and the place satisfied us all. The food was great, the service was kind and helpful, they even made tiny portions for our kids! When we were leaving I saw the deserts and then I regretted no having ordered one: the look fantastic! Now I must come back to try one of those appealing treats.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“We loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

Very welcoming staff. Nice to be able to sit outside and soak up the buzzy atmosphere of the street walkers. Fabulous steak - I loved the 500 gram Chorizo. Excellent range of wines with staff to give good advice on different options. Mid price range.

Mexico City, Mexico
“amazing beef, just as good as in Argentina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

The bife de chorizo is as good as any I have eaten while living in Buenos Aires. It was cooked medium rare but was delightfully tender. Excellent mousse de chocolate for dessert and good espresso. A reasonably priced bottle of pinot grigio. Attentive service and nice atmosphere -- cosy yet spacious and quiet. A reasonable price for high quality food.

• Visited February 2012