“Nice place.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Place Corporate Rentals

Save Saved
You added The Place Corporate Rentals to your Saves list
The Place Corporate Rentals
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma 2742, Mexico City 11910, Mexico   |
Ranked #16 of 283 Hotels in Mexico City
Oslo, Norway
“Nice place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The service was awesome, extremely helpful staff which was fluent in English. The bedrooms were fairly soundproof so sleep wasn't a problem. Huge suites. The only issue with this place is the first couple of attempts to find it. It's located at the main street in Mexico City, but right by a freeway-exit which confuses some people/taxi-drivers. If you manage to take the wrong turn you are in for a fairly long drive to find your way back. I recommend bringing one of the maps from the hotel when you go out so you can show it to your taxi-driver if needed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

The Place offers EXCELLENT accomodations. The housing is spacious, fully furnished (with an equipped kitchen), includes a washer/dryer and is tastefully decorated. Location is good and if you are not adverse to walking a mile, you will have access to two shopping centers with food courts, a super market, and movie theatre. Cleaning was provided as part of their services, performed seven days a week and with zero hiccups - they even wash the dishes. Breakfast in the morning lacked variety but was always ready and available and well presented. Onsite fitness center is open 24 hours a day and I found it had everything I needed to maintain both my cardio and resistance training. There is also a sauna (wet/dry) for post work out relaxation. The crown jewel of The Place however, is its staff. Juan, the office manager runs a tight ship insuring that the staff is reponsive and professional. He is readily available and during my 5 month stay did everything possible to make it the best experience possible - from helping me find my way around town on public transportation, recommending restaurants (and even helping me with ordering delivery), pointing me to the right spots for sight seeing on weekends, and insuring that I needed NOTHING. The reception staff - Edhy and Omar were both friendly, professional and always eager to meet a need no matter what the hour. How these guys can pull all niters and still smile at guests is beyond me - but they both exceeded every expectation. All that said, if you need any other reason to stay there, how can you resist being able to respond to people when they ask you where you stay in Mexico with "The Place"? They then invariably ask, "Which place?" and you can then respond, "THE Place". This always creates an inquisitive look followed by a good laugh. Do yourself a favor - quit looking for the right "Place" in Mexico and just book here already! Truthfully, I was a little sad when I had to leave...

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not adjacent to the highway if you are sensitive to noise levels.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable stay. I was here for over 4 months. The facility is beautiful, conveniently located and has everything you could possibly need. As great as The Place is, it’s the staff that makes the stay so pleasurable. They go above and beyond for their guests. I’ve never seen anything like it. The manager of this location, Juan, truly is the best in the business. He is as professional and accommodating as I’ve ever seen. Would not hesitate to rebook with him when I’m back in Mexico City, long or short term.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

The Place makes you feel at home. There's a big american living room where you can watch tv and relax. It has a kitchen to cook and a laundry.
The staff is very kind and efficient for watch you need.
The bedroom is wonderful and comfortable, with curtains to avoid the noisy freeway in front of the hotel.
It is kind of difficult to describe to taxi drivers to reach it, but nothing impossible. Very close to Santa Fé business center.
I definitely recommend.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed at the The Place Corporate Rentals from 9/11/13 through 11/22/13 in a very spacious two bedroom two bath apartment. The apartment was very comfortable and well equipped. The facilities were awesome. The Place is located in a very central location and you can explore the west of the city at your leisure plus the they also offer you a very secure and cheap taxi company that can take you every where like Chapultepec Park, the pyramids, etc.
I have to say the staff at The Place is awesome (Juan, Eddhy, and Omar) were really nice to me and went out of their way to make me feel at home. In particular Juan and Eddhy, there is one anecdote that I have to say I will forever be grateful for. The first weekend that I got to Mexico I lost my cell phone and without it I had no communication whatsoever with my fiancé or my parents. In a strange country for the first time and knowing that I had to be there for 6 weeks I was desperate. Juan was really understanding and help me so I could communicate with my parents and fiancé, and so I could order a new cell and not only did he help me with all this for a week while I waited for my new phone to get to Mexico but he also did not charge me a penny.
For this I will be forever grateful. Eddhy got me a cell phone so I could use in Mexico and use my regular cell only when communicating with my family. All in all, they help me and my coworkers cope while we were there, they gave us advise, and became friends. We really appreciate all the help they provided to us. They really went above and beyond and are real asset to The Place.

Room Tip: The bedrooms located on the side of Reforma are very noisy and hardly will let you sleep I had to ma...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

First of all let me start by saying that my trip was made a lot more memorable by the helpful and accommodating staff of The Place Corporate Rentals. Location wise The Place is located within a couple of miles of anything you might need or want so that was a plus. The taxi service used solely for the guest is very reliable safe and affordable. The Place has a very stylish and modern look and décor with many amenities available to its guest, from pools to a gym. I had the pleasure of staying at The Place from September to November and did not have any problems at all. Every day the staff cleans the rooms from top to bottom including cleaning dishes if there any left. The rooms are fully equipped with refrigerators, kitchen, cups, plates, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and anything else you might need to make a nice meal if you feel home sick. With a grocery store within walking distance or deliveries made to the domicile you have it made. Continental breakfast is put out for their guest every day for their consumption and it includes a wide variety of fruits cereals drinks and some pastries. All of the rooms are equipped with a washer and drier and dry cleaning services are offered as well (at an extra cost). All of the questions, request, or needs where met with very high marks from their staff. They go to great lengths to make you feel welcome and comfortable and like you are a part of their family. Omar is the newest part of their team and in a very short time has become a great asset to have and will continue to shine under great leadership and expertise from the more senior staff members. Eddy is what I considered Juan’s right hand man and believe me when I tell you he provided us anything and everything at his disposal to make our stay a more enjoyable experience. Eddy went above and beyond in all he provided to us and made us feel like part of his family. Eddy has really grown and shined and has established himself as a great employee to have and rely on for anything needed. Eddy initiates tasks on his own does not require supervision and uses his very good listening skills to comply with the guest request, questions, comments, or needs. Never did I have a conversation with the staff that fell on deaf ears the whole time we were there. Juan the manager of The Place is the greatest asset of The Place a very cordial and well-mannered man that has trained the staff to be a well-oiled machine and to run as efficiently as a hotel can run. Juan has had a lot of experience in the service industry and it shows in the manner he conducts himself and the staff under him he is a very respectful person that will do anything in his power to tend to his guest. If visiting for a business trip and have some free time and want to go sightseeing ask the knowledgeable staff and they will research and provide you with full details of cost where to go and the local attractions available. Juan has really trained his staff very well and believe they will just keep getting better and better as time progresses. Our experience was very enjoyable and I would recommend The Place to everyone.

Room Tip: if you are a smoker get a room with a balcony ask how to use the heater for those cold nights as...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed at The Place for a month (October 2013) when we relocated to Mexico City. The accommodations were excellent, and the staff was efficient and friendly. Good value for money. The concierge team (Juan, Eddhy, and Omar) were particularly helpful and willing to go out of their way to meet our needs. The location is on a busy major road, and it is a bit difficult to get out and around (100% dependent on the car), but it is overall an excellent option for corporate serviced apartments in Mexico City.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Place Corporate Rentals? Share your experiences!