I´ve stayed at Hostel Regina two times, and reckon its one of the best hostels ive stayed at. Short walk to the plaza, so the location is great. Staff is friendly, and its very clean. Tours can be arranged through the hostel with really knowledgeable guides. Awesome rooftop bar, with some of the cheapest beer in town! I´ll definitely stay at this hostel next time im in Mexico city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City