By far the best hostel I've stayed at anywhere!
Central location, magnificent building, clean, spacious, great value and everything is handy. What actually makes this place is the staff, they were more than a lot of fun, helpful at every turn and just great value all around.
So, out of the things that you need to know - free interent (there's three pc's near reception) and wireless throughout, great bathrooms (large, clean, well maintained), 24hr security, lockers if you need them .The staff are more than willing to help you out with the organisation of tours each day, or if not then they'll assist with organising impromptu parties on the rooftop!
If you NEED to buy alcohol well there's two small grocery stores within 20 steps of the front door and there's a small bar/restaurant linked to the the hostel.
It's ranked #1 in this category for a reason!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City