The Holiday Inn-Zocalo was a very nice experience for me in March, 2013. This hotel thought about the little things. Some examples include...1.) the "desk chair" was more like a tall ottoman but very functional as both and nice looking; 2.) the air conditioning worked!!; 3.) the Internet was adequate enough that I could make voice calls on Skype; 4.) very stylishly designed and in very good repair.
Around the restaurant are many things to see including The Cathedral which was a stone's throw away. Many eating place in easy walking distance includine coffee places.
I am returning to this hotel by choice in 2 weeks because of the great value and the relaxing stay it gives me.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mexico City Zocalo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Mexico City Zocalo Hotel Mexico City
- Holiday Inn Mexico City
- Mexico City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Mexico Zocalo Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Holiday Inn Zocalo is located in the Main Square of the Historical Center of Mexico City and is the only five star hotel of International prestige in this area.Located in front of the National Palace of Government,Monte de Piedad, and the Metropolitan Cathedral, the hotel is only five minutes from the Bellas Artes Palace, Aztec ruins of the Templo Mayor, San Idelfonso Museum, the Supreme Court of Justice, and is surrounded by museums, theatres, restaurants, stores, handcraft markets and financial centers. The hotel maintains all the importance and grandeur of its colonial building, where Emperor Moctezuma's Palace was located, and later, the residence of the conqueror Hernan Cortes. Today, from the terrace-restaurant to the comfortable suites with amazing views of the Zocalo, you will feel that ancestral glory that Holiday Inn Zocalo preserves with its beautiful interior and modern facilities. The warmest welcome proves why it is another treasure of the Historical Center and heritage of humanity. We are the only hotel with its own parking.For this season we handle many packages to discover the beautiful downtown area, like Turibus & Six Flags . The Holiday Inn Zocalo is the offical hotel of Bellas Artes. Come to visit the new museum Fingerprints of live . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Mexico Zocalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.