I stayed at This hotel as part of a 1 night stay business trip.
I got a very small room facing the street and it was very noisy.
The view from the roof top restaurant is really nice and the food was ok.
I had lunch but it was not as tasty as I expected it to be and maybe because it was a little late for lunch they had not as a wide variety as they normally have.
The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was ok. Not as big as some others but ok. The shower head was very good.
They told me this was a old hotel that they had recently made a Holiday Inn so it could explain the size of the rooms.
It was very well located just across Zocalo, Catedral and Palacio Nacional. You could see all the Zocalo and even a little bit of the ruins.
If you want to walk at Centro Historico is an excellent Hotel to book but if you want silence you might try some other location.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mexico City Zocalo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Mexico City Zocalo Hotel Mexico City
- Holiday Inn Mexico City
- Mexico City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Mexico Zocalo Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Holiday Inn Zocalo is located in the Main Square of the Historical Center of Mexico City and is the only five star hotel of International prestige in this area.Located in front of the National Palace of Government,Monte de Piedad, and the Metropolitan Cathedral, the hotel is only five minutes from the Bellas Artes Palace, Aztec ruins of the Templo Mayor, San Idelfonso Museum, the Supreme Court of Justice, and is surrounded by museums, theatres, restaurants, stores, handcraft markets and financial centers. The hotel maintains all the importance and grandeur of its colonial building, where Emperor Moctezuma's Palace was located, and later, the residence of the conqueror Hernan Cortes. Today, from the terrace-restaurant to the comfortable suites with amazing views of the Zocalo, you will feel that ancestral glory that Holiday Inn Zocalo preserves with its beautiful interior and modern facilities. The warmest welcome proves why it is another treasure of the Historical Center and heritage of humanity. We are the only hotel with its own parking.For this season we handle many packages to discover the beautiful downtown area, like Turibus & Six Flags . The Holiday Inn Zocalo is the offical hotel of Bellas Artes. Come to visit the new museum Fingerprints of live . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Mexico Zocalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.