Beautiful, charming, super mexican, super cute, romantic and cousy. It is a great place to be when you want to visit the best part of Mexico City. Great location, great environment. Walking distance for everything. The wi-fi service is not good, so not recommended for a long stay visit os business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique concept in Mexico City, the 10 Suites Casa Vieja was originally a private mansion. As a hotel it continues to have the warm ambience, appointments, intimacy and luxury lifestyle a lovely home. Its location also privileged in the residential section of the elegant Polanco neighborhood, across the street from Parque Polanco with its lovely ponds, statuary gardens and occasional concert. Polanco also has some of Mexico City’s finest restaurants, shops, and a vibrant cafe society and nightlife. Within close walking distance are important museums, multinational headquarters, and the section of the tree-lined Paseo de la Reforma where three of the city’s finest large, “conventional” hotels are located. The decor is a never-ending discovery of caringly collected antiques, fine art, and regional craftwork from the most remote villages of Mexico. Quarry-stone floors and thick walls create soothing seclusion and tranquility an amazing hacienda retreat within the center of one of the world’s biggest and most exciting capital cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Boutique Casa Vieja Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Vieja Mexico City
- Casa Vieja Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Boutique Casa Vieja Mexico Mexico City