My girlfriend and I just returned from a fantastic visit to Mexico City. I genuinely feel grateful we selected Las Alcobas for a multitude of reasons. First of all the location was great. We went for a jog from hotel through Chapultepec Park and there are so many historic sites and museums My girlfriend and I just returned from a fantastic visit to Mexico City. I am so thrilled that we selected Las Alcobas for a multitude of reasons. First of all the location was great. We went for a jog from the hotel through Chapultepec Park and there are so many historic sites and museums within walking distance of the hotel, not to mention tons of shops and hip places to eat and drink close by.
As it relates to the hotel itself, I was consistently amazed at the fact that virtually no detail was spared, from the designer soaps, touch screen radio/phone, electric blackout shades. The furnishings in the room and hotel itself were impeccable and I loved the Jacuzzi and multi-head shower set up.
The staff was superb and extremely helpful. The breakfasts were amazing as were the hotel restaurants Anatol and Dulce Patria. The gym was compact and had everything I needed for a quick workout.
I would not think twice about returning to Las Alcobas on my next visit to Mexico City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City