Las Alcobas can only be described as Mexico's city's 'little gem'! Located in the exclusive area of Polanco and away from the hustle and bustle of downtown; this stylish boutique hotel has it all.The rooms were exceptional, wifi was fast and the bathroom amenities were of a very high standard. All the staff were warm, professional and friendly. Their suggestions, advice and care made our first time visit to Mexico DF a truly memorable one. Food at the both restaurants was excellent and the service impeccable. Thank you Las Alcobas for making our stay so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Priceline, Splendia, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City