Great little hotel in a fantastic location. Hotel rooms are small but very nicely done.....the restaurant, Dulce Patria is really top class (when we went on time the president of Mexico was having lunch!) the spa is great! Felt really spoilt. Located in Polanco which is just about the only part of Mexico City that you can feel safe walking in the nearby streets.....it's the Chelsea (from the UK) area of Mexico City...lots of restaurants, boutiques and road side cafe's with most of the fashionable places at walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Media 8, Inc., Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City