This hotel is a true gem and lives up to all the reviews on Tripadvisor and can see why it is voted #1. From the moment you enter this place the staff are on hand to offer any assitance. The rooms are just wonderful: Bose sound system, super confortable king bed, free complimentary non alcolholic drinks/snacks/sweets in the mini bar, electronic drapes, lighting with selection of modes, amazing bathroom with separate shower with water jets, rain shower, jaccuzzi bath and the most amazing toilet which has jets you can select to clean both your front and behind (whilst sitting down) with a drier!!!
The hotel is in a lovely part of Mexico City surrounded by all the top boutiques - Gucci, Hermes, Bulgari, Etro, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Dolce Gabbana etc to name just a few.
Restaurants are a plenty from simple diners to the top - we ate in the hotels Mexican restaurant which was amazing.
I can only agree with what everyone else has said about this hotel ... it really is a true gem - we stayed at the begining of our trip at the Hilton Reforma which is a great location - minutes walk from the historic centre - a good introduction to this amazing city - we then went to Cancun and returned for the last few days staying here - a nice way to end in a lovely location.
Go to Carlos Slim's museum - housing his art collection (free entry) and an amazing building which is next to Saks 5th Avenue and a nice new shopping designer shopping centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City