From the minute you walk in you feel welcome and soothed. The design of the hotel is welcoming, stylish without being pretentious. The staff will always say yes where possible. The rooms are beautiful and one feature I have never seen anywhere else are that all snacks and soft drinks are free! That in addition to the fresh baked cookies that await you when you arrive.
The breakfast is superb - original fresh organic ingredients that tastes great. I used to stay in some of the big luxury hotels and much prefer Las Alobas. The location is also great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City