Beautifully decorated hotel in the exclusive Polanco District. The entire property is decked out with exotic woods and glass from floor to ceiling. Service was very attentive, and the overall ambiance of the hotel is like a quiet, refined hideaway in the center of stylish Mexico City.
We had a corner suite which was very well appointed and comfortable. We received plenty of extra amenities like designer snacks and plenty of complimentary drinks stocked in the fridge. The room had so many modern amenities we literally needed instructions to figure out how to work everything. However, we did have a minor discrepancy with the Jacuzzi – it was not working properly when we arrived and I called down to the front desk to get it fixed. At this point, it was about 9 pm. The person at the front desk said that he would rather not fix it that night because it was too late and they do not like the guests using their Jacuzzi’s in the evening because they make noise. We had specifically booked a room with a Jacuzzi because we knew we would be looking forward to a good soak after spending the better part of a week in the jungle, so I was adamant about getting it fixed. He relented and then sent up a technician who was able to fix the issue.
The location is superb if you are looking for designer shopping, every international boutique you could think of can be found just down the road. We only had one night at Las Alcobas, but they impressed us enough that we would definintely recommend the property to anyone looking for a luxe small hotel in Distrito Federal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City