I arrived at Mexico City Airport...exhausted, sleep deprived and quite weak. With a 6 hour layover, I needed to rest. Went to the NH lobby, saw their rack rate of 180 USD and immediatley went to the computer in thier lobby. On their website, I found a rate of 99 USD..Booked it and after a quick check in, went to my well appointed, spacious room with two large beds, a huge bathroom and great furniture. I slept in their comfortable beds a good 4.5 hours - fully recharged and still had plenty of time to make my domestic connection in T2 (after taking the train shuttle). I did not have to check in luggage, so you would need more time if you have to check in luggage.....I never did use any of the hotel's other amenities...however, for someone tired at the airport and in need a place to recover from jet lag or with a very long layover or an early am flight, I highly recommend this safe and very comfortable hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Aeropuerto T2 Mexico is located inside the new Terminal 2 at the Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, NHHotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your NH Aeropuerto T2 Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Aeropuerto T2 Mexico Mexico City