“Great trendy design” 4 of 5 stars
Review of NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2

You added NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 to your Saves list
NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Capitan Carlos Leon Gonzalez s/n | Terminal 2, Benito Juarez International Airport, Mexico City 15620, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SUMMER PROMO
Ranked #55 of 295 Hotels in Mexico City
Heidelberg, Germany
“Great trendy design”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

The hotel was very convenient if you have to catch a flight out of Mexico City. The design is great, the hotel is a circle, the rooms are facing the inner circle. My room was quiet, quiet good design.

The Gym was good and some other hotel guest made use of the massage shop as well.

Unfortunately the bar was closed !

The hotel staff at the check in had some troubles getting my invoice right.

I did do some laundry there , as it was next morning delivery the hotel added an 50% charge on top.

Overall still okay, as mentioned convenient !

Room Tip: All rooms should be pretty much the same as they are facing the inner circle
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear guest:
We appreciate your feedback, we have discussed with my team and we´re ready to improve and get your satisfaction.
About the bar, about two weeks ago we had to repair a section of the floor; it just took a weekend. Right now it´s ready
We hope to see you soon

Cordially.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Monterrey, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This hotel is amazing for it's location for people traveling and in need for a place to stay until the next flight.

You can check-in for your flight in T2 and return to your room.

About the room, lobby and food like usual in the NH brand it's up to the expectations. If traveling with babies the cribs are also good.

Also if you have enough time you can hire a good tour service in a "executive" service and you will have the chance see Mexico City feeling perflecty safe and with a "private" guide to give the insights of this mazaing city.

I recommend this hotel and I hope to return to this City again...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at the NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 hotel in Mexico City, we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services.

Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest in especially before or after a long flight. I am very happy that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 in the near future,

Oslo, Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Convenient when you have to stay overnight for your next flight. Nice room. Good service. Easy access. Ordrered dinner to the room. The mexican dish was rather tasteless. No concierge/airticket service.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, and quality food and beverages, I am sorry we didn´t meet your expectations regarding your room service order. I have shared our comment with our Chef and I am sure you will find changes the next time you visit us.

Rio Rico, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

During a nine hour layover in Mexico City recently we checked into the NH. It was comfortable, clean and convenient. We changed clothes, showered, and watched the World Cup before catching a nap. We had a wakeup call for our midnight flight and were five minutes from the gate. It was cold and rainy outside the terminal but we were warm and comfortable, ready to board the plane. The rooms are not large, but they offered everything we needed. I wish every airport offered a convenience like NH. I would clearly use it again if I have a long layover.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear guest:
We appreciate your time and feedback for our hotel, we´ll share this information with our team and we´ll work to continue to improve.
We look forward to host you again.

Warm regards
Derby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

The NH is everything you need from an airport hotel. You are probably only there to sleep for a few hours before a flight and this hotel allows you to do that. It is ideally situated within T2 although you would not know that in your room as the soundproofing is excellent.

The rooms are huge and the beds comfortable and clean. Yes, it is a little clinical, but you are unlikely to spend much time in your room awake!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, July 1, 2014

seattle/san miguel de allende
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Susana Herrera, cashier... placed a charge for 2 breakfasts listed as 'up selling' breakfast and refused to remove them from our invoice. The meal the night we arrived, 2 salads, had pieces of aluminum foil in them, so we certainly did not want to eat breakfast, or have time for breakfast with a 4:30 am check in.
Bathroom had such poor lighting it was difficult to shave.
From the other reviews, I doubt that the manager is willing to make any changes. Great location, poor customer service.

Room Tip: rooms are very quiet, ask to see the room before you check in. Once you are checked in the staff is...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for submitting your evaluation of our services at NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 hotel in Mexico City, feedback received from our guests is a valuable tool through which we can implement ways to better our services and installations.

I do apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. I can assure you that my team and I take them very seriously and that we are implementing actions to ensure these types of incidents do not occur in the future. I am sure that if you give us an opportunity to be able to be of service to you in the near future you will notice very positive changes.

My team and I would be very happy to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 and of being of service to you in the near future. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Sincerely

Budapest, Hungary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

This hotel is very well placed in the terminal 2 of Mexico city airport. The room are clean and without any external noise even if we are in the airport.
Breakfast offer large choice and service is good as well.
Very good place if you have to wait for plane or if you want to have some business meeting and you do not want to loose time in transportation in Mexico City.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, June 7, 2014