This is the third time in the NH hotel at T2.
The hotel offers a great location for a traveler whose purpose is stay in MExico City for a night or two or to connect flights to other city.
The hotel is quite new and very modern. The rooms are big and well designed. Everything matches and flows nicely.
The bathroom is a mater piece. Very modern.
The rooms has a 32 flat TV, iron, iron board, 2 phones, bar, sofa and a very comfortable bed. Pillows are amazing!!!! this is a plus.
Bad thing though you should pay a daily fee for Internet. IF you want there are free internet in the lobby area.
Breakfast buffet has a great selection of fruits, juices, dairy products as well as local food.
Also the hotel has pool, and gym. They allow me to leave my luggage for 2 days even though I wont stay there after my return.
Overall I will recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star NH Aeropuerto T2 Mexico hotel is located inside the new Terminal 2, part of the Benito Juárez International Airport in Mexico City. The Paseo de la Reforma area as well as Polanco, the stylish business and shopping district, are just 30 minutes away from the NH Aeropuerto T2 Mexico, as are a number of beautiful parks (Chapultepec) and the city's most important museums (Anthropology and History).The NH Aeropuerto T2 Mexico hotel features 287 comfortable guest rooms, including 77 Executive Level rooms, Junior Suites and a Master Suite. The hotel restaurant can accommodate up to 150 diners and offers daily breakfast buffet featuring a variety of ANTIOX ingredients; fruits, juices and pastries, as well as eggs any style. Lunch and dinner menus include a range of international dishes and theme buffets. If you prefer to dine in the comfort of your room, the hotel offers 24-hour room service. The elegant bar is ideal for grabbing a drink, chatting with friends or keeping up with news and sports events on the two flat-screen TV's. For business, the hotel features an executive area as well as several function rooms ideal for meetings, seminars, presentations and social events of all kinds for groups of up to 350 people. A new function room for up to 400 will be available as of November 12t 2013.Guests at the NH Aeropuerto T2 Mexico can take a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, keep fit during at the fully-equipped gym or relax with a rejuvenating visit to the spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your NH Aeropuerto T2 Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Aeropuerto T2 Mexico Mexico City