The hotel is brand new and is still in good shape, too expensive for what it is, however the low maintenance is starting to show as with the rest of NH properties.
The ckeck in and out is ridiculously slow, particularly if you need a printed invoice or a tax Factura, considering that is an airport hotel you need to allow time to wait, too few front desk staff and clumsy system, big downside.
They have a small Gym with running machine directly against a glass wall, so be careful if you are planning to use it.
Overall is just OK, will recommend it because you don't have any other options on that terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Mexico city Airport T2 is located inside the new Terminal 2 at the Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your NH Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Mexico City Airport T2