“Very satisfied with my stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #10 of 283 Hotels in Mexico City
Austin, Texas
“Very satisfied with my stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Mexico City Reforma in June 2013 for business. A colleague selected the hotel and I'm very pleased with his choice. As soon as we pulled up to the hotel, the bellmen were right there but were also OK when we declined their help. The lobby is very modern - all chrome and glass and leather with an atrium effect that really set the tone. The multilingual front desk personnel were efficient and friendly. Even though my room reservation was under another name, the front desk was able to quickly transfer it to my Hilton Hhonors number and name.

My room was on a high floor, overlooking the Reforma area. I was very pleased with the view and being high enough up that standard road noise wouldn't bother me. The room itself is enormous. I think it's the largest standard room I've ever been in. The dark red walls and dark furniture gave it a very clubby type of feeling. I had two doubles, a work desk with chair, a large console table/minibar, flat screen TV and more than enough room to do cartwheels if I wanted. The bathroom was top notch - large granite counter, deep tub and shower and the toilet with phone in a separate room. The bath amenities are Peter Thomas Roth (yes, the type of amenities made me very happy). The towels are nice and plush. And you get two small water bottles for the bathroom. Everything seemed to be very clean. And the AC worked very well. I could find nothing in the room that was an issue.

You do get charged for wifi, which is a negative. However, the signal was strong and I was able to access it in nearly all parts of the hotel. I did eat at the on-site restaurant and it was one of the better hotel meals I have had.

The location seems to be great for sightseeing, although with my meeting schedule, I did not have a chance to do so. The bed was comfortable and I was very happy with the water pressure in the shower. I would absolutely return to this hotel the next time business takes me to Mexico City.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dulce J, Gerente at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for your comments about your last stay with us. To us this is a great tool to assure we are in the correct way. We are really pleased to know that you are completly satisfied with our services and facilities.

I hope you can visit us soon again!

Dulce Jaramillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was my second time staying here and I have decided that it is my favorite part of coming to MX City. They didn't have an executive room upgrade available like they said they would so they put me in a suite. It was a corner room with all windows. The bathroom was the size of a small apt. I didn't want to leave the room. Their executive lounge is fantastic. They can arrange all your business needs, have a great breakfast, and a great cocktail hour at night. And killer views. Whenever I am given the chance to choose my hotel in DF I will always choose the Hilton Reforma.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank you so much for your comments about your last stay with us. We are really pleased to know that you are completly satisfied with our services and facilities.

I hope you can visit us soon again!

Dulce Jaramillo
Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The Mexico City Reforma Hilton is a premium property I had a chance to stay when it was opened as Sheraton a few years ago. I rembered when I first stayed there that a chambermaid arrived with an unopened pack of fresh linens for the newly inaugurated floor where I stayed.
The Alameda Restaurant on the 7th floor has a wonderful terrace with a rooftop garden where the pool is located.
Los Cardenales Restaurant is a gathering spot for Congressmen and business people alike, offering Mexican cuisine specialties. Los Dones Restaurant has a nice buffet that offers inetrnational specialties and a cooked-to order full Mexican breakfast.
The location is very convenient to Theaters, museums and monuments.

Room Tip: Corner suites offer spectacular views. Ask for the higher floors in order to get better views. Lower...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Isaias A, Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
It's great to know that your your stay with us was good.
On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for your review. For us is very important the experience of our guest and we always seek to achieve all their expectations, this is what we do and we love it. I'm glad you enjoyed all our dinning options, the Terraza Restaurant its a lovely place in a terrace located at our 6th floor, a true oasis in the heart of Mexico City. And yes, our location is one of our main features ;) we are near by many cultural and local attractions, and our location offers a great experience to any kind of tourist.
Thanks again for your review, we hope to see you soon here in your home!
Naucalpan, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Room very comfortable and clean, excellent installations and the personnel is very attentive and helpful. The bathroom is nice and large with all ammenities. Only complain is the tv signal is defective.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Javier! Thanks a lot for your feedback.
It great to know that your general experience was good, next time you visit us, try the executive floor, it is a great area where you can enjoy a daily light breakfast and personalized service.
I've already shared this comment with our IT manager to focus on the TV signal, thanks a lot again.
Please, give us the chance again to be your home in your next trip to Mexico City.
Chicago.IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We usually stay in small boutique hotels and have enjoyed several in Mexico City, but our last 3 visits we have stayed at the Hilton. It is in the ideal location to visit sites in the Centro and to take the subway or taxis to other neighborhoods. Our rooms have looked down over the Alameda, toward Bellas Artes, one of the beautiful city views of the world. The hotel is elegant but not overdone, has a great staff, attractive rooms, and good restaurants. During our recent stay I became ill and asked the hotel for a doctor. Within 30 minutes a reassuring, English-fluent physician arrived, diagnosed my bacterial infection (from shrimp eaten at a nearby cantina), gave me an injection and wrote prescriptions for my husband to fill at the nearby farmacia. What a relief to be well-taken care of and not to suffer, trying to self-medicate. We are already planning our next visit to El D.F. and the Hilton.

Room Tip: We ask for a room that overlooks the Alameda Central, but the other views are probably good too. The...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Isaias A, Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hello, thank you so much for your review and for your preference, it good to know that your stay with us was a good one, for us s very important to achieve all the expectations of our guests and reviews like this one, help us to better understand all our opportunities areas, once again thank you so much for your comment.
It's good to know that everything gone right with the medical assistance, all guest are a priority for us, and we will do anything to take care of you during your stay, all our staff is english fluent to guarantee you a pleasant stay.
Again thank you so much for your preference, we are waiting for se you again here in your home.
Take care
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed in this hotel Mexico City Reforma. Firstly, it is excellently situated in the city centre and all important tourist places and official sites are very near. It is also very near the airport and we reached within 30 minutes. The room 2612 on the 26th floor was a pleasant surprise and the view of the city from the 26th floor executive lounge was breathtaking!
The service was very courteous and the variety of foods in the executive lounge and their ground floor restaurant was very good. Even a staunch vegetarian like me managed!

All in all the two day stay was excellent and worth revisiting once gain if possible.

Room Tip: Try for rooms on the 26th floor. Its really nice.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thanks a lot, we really appreciate the time our guest take to give us feedback.
for us it is very important to know about every detail in your stay.
I see that you enjoyed the executive lounge, staying in any of our suites grant you access to this amazing area of the hotel, for your next stay i invite to be part of our loyalty program Hilton Honors, as a member you'll get a lot of benefits such as points and miles for every one of your stays and special discounts in our main restaurants. Thank you so much for your review and whenever you come back to Mexico, please let us be your home outside home! Best regards.
Portland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Comfortable hotel, well situated. One of the most helpful, polite staffs I've ever been around. From the Concierge to the bar staff in the executive lounge, every one was charming and attentive. I would love to come back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear James! hello, thanks a lot for your review.
It's great to know that your your stay with us was good. We are always ready to make your stay a wonderful one, and its always an honor to us, knowing that we achieve it. This is what we do and we love it, thanks again.

Hope to see you again.
Best Regards

Been to Hilton Mexico City Reforma? Share your experiences!