This modern convention hotel is perfectly located in the center of Mexico City. Walking distance to the musea, shopping and the Socalo. Service is outstanding. All staff is very friendly and will go out of their way to accommodate. Book a room on the executive level with exceptional views over the city and enjoy the executive lounge for breakfast and complimentary drinks and snacks in the afternoon. Will definately book this hotel again upon a return trip.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma Hotel
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Hilton Mexico City Reforma hotel is located beside the downtown, historic area of Mexico City – alongside the city’s finest architecture and theatres, embassies and art galleries. Fifteen minutes from Mexico City Airport, this central Mexico City hotel is a short drive from the bustling financial and business areas of Mexico. Recipient of a TripAdvisor award for 'Best Hotel for Business Travelers', this hotel in downtown Mexico City boasts an impressive conference and event space that can accommodate groups for 15 up to 5,000 with ease. Enjoy a swim in the 25-meter rooftop pool, work out in the fully-equipped fitness center or enjoy a delicious meal in one of 3 hotel restaurants. Decorated with original artwork by renowned Mexican artists, the Hilton Mexico City Reforma hotel is proud of its heritage - and the attentive service provided by its staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Hilton Mexico City Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.