Comfortable, well located, quite, lovely place to stay. If you prefer small well serviced hotel rather than big chains this is your choice in Mexico City. I love the garden, the room and breakfast (Chilaquiles rojos are the best). Even my family that lives in Mexico City couldn't believe a place like this existed so close to the Zona Rosa and Reforma Avenue. Casa González will be my choice every time I'm in Mexico City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most important is that we want to make this your home away from home, at an accessible price.Casa Gonzalez is four old homes surrounded by courtyards and gardens of different eras that have been adapted to make a home for travelers. The two original homes were built by the current owners grandfather in the mid 1920's.One of the houses belonged to a famous movie star, Lupe Velez (who married Johnny Weissmuller for a few years).The latest addition was built in the early 1940's by a relatively well know architect, Roberto Buenrostro, as his private residence. The guest house started operating in the early 30's by the grandmother and great grandmother of the current owners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Despegar.com and Budget Places so you can book your Hotel Casa Gonzalez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gonzalez Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Gonzalez Mexico City
- Hotel Casa Gonzalez Mexico City