One of our collegues adviced us to stay here. The location is is really good, close to the main Paseo del Reforma and what is important a safe surrounding! Nevertheless, the Hotel needs some fresh air, it is rather dark in the rooms and also in the hotel. The entrance is very modern, but service further a bit difficult! We had acces to the lounge, but there it was more just a separate room whe they had a small breakfast and at night
some free drinks. Almost not visited as no people there. The Camino Suites and Club is the same hotel as the normal Camino Real. But again not worth 5 stars and for sure never a leading again, may be it once was..... Directly at the Paseo del Reforma you find more and much better Hotels like the Embassy Suites and The St Regis!
One positive thing, in the inner square they have a nice outdoor swimming pool ansd not to forget the italian restaurant inside with exellent coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Polanco is unique architectural concept, created by highly-regarded architect Ricardo Legorreta. This space is considered a Hotel-Museum for its beauty and art collection. It opened its doors to the public on July 25, 1968, combining modern features with shapes clearly reminiscent of Prehispanic pyramids, the elements of which merge together to create a wonderful architectural work. Camino Real Polanco has hosted two soccer World Cups and the Olympic Games, as well as over 210 official visits from presidents and kings from all over the world. Category 5 Stars / 4 Diamonds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Camino Real Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Camino Real