Hotel location is extremely convenient. Steps away, you will find many places to eat, buy, and hang out (park). Walking distance to historical centre of the city. Subway station Hidalgo is pretty much around the corner.
Check in process was efficient. Reception spoke suitable English. Rooms are dated, simple, and spacious. Bathroom lacked shelving space in the shower and in general, and was only given one towel and no floor mat.
Got my purse picked while walking down a busy street one night, and my hotel key was lifted too. I found my stuff was stolen from the room so here's a tip - leave your hotel keys at front desk when you go out and save yourself the grief. That was my fault though. No safes in the room, use the ones behind reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Historical Downtown, the most important cultural center in Mexico City, close to Bellas Artes subway station. Surrounded by Restaurants, Museums, Historical Monuments, Malls, Entertainment Centers, Night Clubs. Close to Juarez Avenue, one of the most important financial centers. To 30 minutes from international airport. If you want to know the Mexican Culture, you should start in this zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Hotel Mexico City