“Great value; excellent staff, perfect location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel & Suites del Parque

You added Hotel & Suites del Parque to your Saves list
Hotel & Suites del Parque
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Dakota # 155 Col. Napoles | Col. Napoles, Mexico City 03810, Mexico   |
Ranked #17 of 295 Hotels in Mexico City
Vermont
“Great value; excellent staff, perfect location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed in this hotel in Feb. 2013 and booked again for Nov. 2013. We stayed one night and had a very positive experience. The only reason why this isn't "perfect" is because there is a lot of outside noise heard at night. But then again, its a big, busy city! We had a reservation for 5 days later for our last night in Mexico before flying out. We had booked more than 2 months in advance but when we showed up, there was a problem with some of their rooms and so they had booked us into another hotel, 5 blocks away. We weren't too happy because we were tired, were expecting someone to pick up our vehicle at this hotel, and had already reserved a cab for early the next morning to take us to the airport. However, the staff was wonderful and accommodating and helped us figure it all out. They upgraded us to a brand new hotel that was quite a bit more expensive, at no cost to us. Will definitely stay at Hotel & Suites del Parque again.

Room Tip: Request away from the main road.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
GuestService_Online, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel & Suites del Parque, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for staying with us for second occasion. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience, that day we had some troubles with our system out of our control. Due to this we were no able to control the availability in the right moment. It is not usual for us to have this kind of situations but we are glad to know that the alternative the staff offered to you was ideal.
We really hope you can come back and enjoyed all the services Hotel & Suites del Parque offers.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Calne, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip en route from Brazil to USA, and found it OK, but could be excellent. Pros: big rooms, most comfortable bed I've slept in for years, clean and cheap, good little restaurant with excellent staff.

Cons- a lack of thought in service. For example it is cold here and on the bed is one blanket the thickness of an airplane type. First night I froze, using the robe and my jacket to stay warm. Asking for an extra blanket got no result until I asked again at 10pm on day 2.
Other cons - no gym, no cable. If you don't speak Spanish, bring a book!!
It ends up being a decent place to stay and superb value, but the small irritatamts like the flakey wi fi and no cable make this little gem flawed.
Conclusion. If on a budget you will be delighted, if looking for luxury not quite so much,but c'mon, at these prices you would be pushed to find better

• Stayed October 2013
GuestService_Online, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel & Suites del Parque, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you for writing your review about your stay, it is very important for us to know the personal opinion from our guests in order to improve our Service. We are deeply sorry about this situation and that you won’t get you’re a warm blanket at the moment you asked for it. Our General Manager is already informed about the situation and he is personally taking care this won’t happen again.
We really appreciate your preference I we really hope you can give us a new opportunity to show you our real compromise!!
Lima, Peru
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a small but nice hotel. Rooms are very big and comfortable. Breakfast is also good. I arrived early in the morning and they gave me a room, although the policy says check in is at 3:00 pm. Staff is kind and polite. I will definitely stay here next time in Mexico.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
MarianaMoctezuma, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel & Suites del Parque, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay. As you mention, for us is a pleasure to assign an “early check in” when the availability allows us. We understand that our guests have been traveling and they desire to rest so every time the availability allows us we will be happy to provide this option to our incoming guests.
We will be happy to receive you again soon.
Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My family occupied 6 rooms for four nights -- we were in the city for a wedding. The rooms are huge -- all with king beds, nice bathrooms, immaculately clean, very nice staff. I have two complaints -- one is the lighting in the rooms which was inadequate. We all noticed it. The other was the pull-out sofa. My daughter ended up with the mattress on the floor -- it was way more comfortable that way. Otherwise, this hotel is in a great neighborhood, convenient to the World Trade Center, MetroBus, Insurgentes, restaurants and a great coffee shop just a half-block away, Cielito. Since this hotel is just a few blocks from my father-in-law's, i would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: 501 has a huge balcony (no balcony furniture unfortunately) and was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Irma_Mabarak, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel & Suites del Parque, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
We are very happy to know that you will stay with us again and that you and your family enjoy your stay with us. Nevertheless we feel sorry to know you were not fond of the lightening and the pull-out sofa. As you may know, in the hotel we work with light saving bulbs as part of our commitment with the environment. Unfortunately the light provided by these may appear weaker to some guests, but we assure you these bulbs are carefully chosen and periodically revised.
As for the sofa, we will be happy to check all of them so we can locate the flaw they may have.
Thank you for your sincere comments, we dearly hope to receive you again.
Cancun, Q.R. Mexico & Orlando, FL USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is my new "go to" hotel in Mexico City. A boutique hotel with 20 rooms, 4 per floor. I stayed in Room 401. Huge room with King, large bathroom, wall safe and bottled water.

I can highly recommend this hotel. I read about discourteous staff but everyone I dealt with was polite and helpful. I also read a complaint about a fee for an early check in. I arrived around 1:30 pm, was told (I already knew) that my room would be ready at 3:00 pm. The lady said they would check my suitcase if I wanted. I took care of some things and returned after 3:00 and I was escorted to the room. Only $45 US plus tax of 18.5%. I had booked on the hotel website.

I did not try the restaurant. It is not too big but it was always busy. Lots of nearby places to eat but I would suggest not eating at the place out the door, to the left and a block down on the right. Neon sign reads MARISCOS (Seafood). Nothing was good but the decorating.

If you need something to do there is a multi screen Cinemex, less than $5 US. Easy to see but hard to find the entrance. Just ask for directions but you enter the WTC thru big doors to the left of the Scotiabank ATM, then up 3 floors on the escalator.

This was not an issue and my feeling is tht had it been a problem for me, it would have been quickly dealt with, but there was not a luggage rack in the room. Again, no problem for me.

I had lots of running around to do and the bellman called a cabbie, I presume a friend. This guy ran me around, on amd off for two days, waited for me when I asked, or came back for me when asked. I am going to be back there tomorrow and he is meeting me upon arrival at the bus station, running me around for a bit, then taking me to the airport. The cabbie is Gerardo Plata. Cabs re not metered there so get the rate up front.

Room Tip: 401 is as good as it gets. Request luggage rack if not there.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Irma_Mabarak, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel & Suites del Parque, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your complete and sincere review about your recent stay with us. We feel very glad to know we were able to transmit to you our deep commitment with our guests satisfaction as well as with offering different alternatives for all the requirements they might have for improving their experience.
Maybe for your next stay you would consider visiting us also on our popular restaurant “Le Gourmet”. This place is our pride, since it maintains the classical and polite attention combined with delicious tasty food. Therefore our guests are always eager to return and spend a most pleasant occasion with their friends or family. We would love the opportunity of also receiving you in this restaurant so please consider it for your next stay. We are sure you will not regret this!
Guadalajara, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

the place is just in front wtc it is a very nice small boutique hotel, very well kept, nice and spacious rooms, though some small details in furniture maintenance
Beware greed is wining behalf service and hospitality if you arrive eralier than their stablish entrance hour 3pm even if they have rooms aviable they will charge you half a day extra for allow you in, beside this surprising situation all the rest was excellent

Room Tip: all rooms are alike only four per floor i prefer inside rooms to avoid noice and those rooms also ha...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Irma_Mabarak, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel & Suites del Parque, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for selecting us as your allocation option for your business at the World Trade Center. It was our pleasure to attend you and it will always be a privilege to receive you on such occasions. On the other hand, we feel very sorry that you felt like you describe towards our “Early Check-in” option. When our guests arrive a little earlier and we have their rooms ready, we feel more than pleased in granting the access to them with no extra charge. Nevertheless, sometimes this is not possible since our Check out time is at noon, and the chamber mates still have to clean the empty but dirty rooms.
Nevertheless if our guests arrive long before the arrival scheduled time, and our availability allows it, the “Early Check in” option is offered to our guests so they can occupy their room like they request to. In case our guests decline this option, we still work our best in order to have their room ready as soon as possible in order to assign it. As another alternative, we also offer luggage storage service so our guests can sightsee while their room is ready to be occupied.
Welsh, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

Our hotel Suite was spacious, comfortable, and clean. The large shower was refreshing. Service from the entire staff was exceptional. The del Parque staff was most helpful in suggesting sites we may want to see. They made our stay in Mexico City enjoyable. This staff will go beyond what is expected to provide you with accurate information about Mexico City. The room rates are quite affordable. When I return to Mexico City, I will stay there.

Room Tip: Our room had sliding glass door and balcony rail from which you could view the neighborhood. Many do...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Irma M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel & Suites del Parque, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
Thank you for your kind comment. We feel very proud to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us as well as the service provided by our staff. As you mention, we are always looking for ways to overcome our guests´ expectations and offer them unique experiences. Due to this we are constantly encouraging our guests to inform us about their specific needs in order to offer them the best alternatives for each particular case; from room requirements to touristic activities and spots, we will always assist you as we did on your last visit.

Been to Hotel & Suites del Parque? Share your experiences!