I had fun at Mexico City.
But I was not able to rest well at the Tulip Inn Ritz.
What was nice about it: It was like in the heart of Mexico City, near the cathedral & shopping stalls. A few meters down the road is my favorite ice cream shop...they sell the best ice cream.When I needed my caffeine fix, I just cross the street where I can have a steaming hot cup of coffee plus freshly baked pastries.
The room is really spacious and clean.
What needs to be improved though is:
I was there for 3days and in 3 days, breakfast food is the same. : (
I was not able to sleep well because the bed is kinda hard and the pillows are not that fluffy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Mexicos capital, one of the worlds largest cities, in a culturally interactive environment that combines sophistication and modern conveniences with thousands of years of history, making it one of the country's most popular tourist cities. Tulip Inn Ritz Hotel is a revived architectural and historical jewel of XIX Century. The 120 totally remodeled rooms with all their amenities will provide you a magnificent satisfaction. Our flexible meeting facilities with a full service cater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Ritz Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Ritz Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Tulip Inn Mexico City
- Ritz Mexico City
- Mexico City Ritz
- Golden Tulip Mexico City
- Hotel Ritz Mexico Mexico City