This hotel wasn't bad. It was clean and the staff was nice. It's a little old, but I kind of liked that. It is a hike to the closest metro though, about 20 minutes, which is kind of annoying. The first floor is only smoking rooms also, so if you want non-smoking and they put you on the first floor, ask to change because the rooms are stinky. We also stayed at Hotel Fontan, and I would recommend that hotel over this one because of a more convenient location and it's about the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Imperial Reforma offers a cozy and relaxing environment due to an strategic location and a personalized treatment. Located under 30 minutes to the city airport,5 minutes to the American Embassy, just a street far from the Expo Reforma and 10 minutes walk from the historical center. For this and much care, the Hotel Imperial Reforma has and always will be a legacy from Mexico to the world ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Imperial Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Reforma Hotel
- Imperial Reforma Mexico City
- Hotel Imperial Reforma Mexico City