I am easy going but I feel obliged to inform u guys about this hotel:
- my room was all green
- dark bathroom
- not all plugs work
- terrible dinner, I had breakfast included but decided to pay it and pay for breakfast outside the hotel
- I ordered extra fries and they did not bring it, I asked mineral water and they brought me a coke, I asked mayonnaise and they brought me ketchup
- laundry: asked for pick up at 10h30 and arrived at 19h30 after work and it was still here
- I probably forget thing
I will stay here only 3 days and switch to another hotel for the last two days of my stay.
By the way, it is NOT the language problem because my Spanish is ver good...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the political, economic and cultural heart of Mexico City, just a few steps from the most important avenues of the city: Reforma and Juarez.Our professionally trained staff will always offer you the most friendly service, anytime, everytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Casa Blanca Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Blanca Mexico City
- Hotel Casa Blanca Mexico City