Stayed there for 2 weeks in Jan 2013 on work. Room was not big but very comfortable , had an excellent view of the city. Wifi was excellent although it kept getting disconnected every now and then. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a wide variety of spread.
This hotel is located in a fantastic strip with a lot of great restaurants near by. The Anthropology Museum (one of the best) , Chapultepec Castle are all walking distance from here. You can walk or even take a bike from the hotel and go there. The area "Polanco" is probably as safe as you can get in North America.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital s most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious locale is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazarik Avenue and Pasaje Polanco shops are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental