I booked a Best Western as I have been in the Best western in Paris Boulogne & Podgorica, which were quite nice. I stayed there 2 nights, and ran away towards another hotel.
The good points:
- Large rooms (at least mine, #608)
- Good location (in front of the Zocalo)
The bad points:
- Disgusting lunch (the T-bone was an old piece of meat, without any color and smelling quite strange)
- Breakfast is very poor for the price (130MXN)
- Rooms are dirty: your feet are black of dust after 10’ walking in the room, never had that in any other hotel
- Rooms in the 6th floor are very noisy: in the day (even in the night !) some stupid drunk people are shouting on the place of Zocalo, and at breakfast/lunch/diner times the customers on the 7th floor make noise dragging their chairs & tables
- No fitness center (they have the space for that !)
I will never come back there again !!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Majestic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Majestic Hotel Mexico City
- Best Western Hotel Majestic
- Best Western Mexico City
- Mexico City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Majestic Mexico City