We spend three nights at this 5 star hotel located at a very central and safe place of mexico city. Even if mexico city is not recommended for honeymooners the hotel is very nice. The breakfast buffet it was very rich and delicious! The room we stayed at the central building it was big with a very comfortable king size bed! The hotel is very clean but needs renovation. You need a car in order to see the top sightseeing of Mexico city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Media 8, Inc., Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton