Thankfully I only had a shirt stay in the hotel. The hotel is in dire need of a refurbishment. It has a tired look compared to other similarly priced and 'starred' hotels in the DF. The rooms look worn and the towels feel the same. Long queues for breakfast in the New York Deli, which also caters for non-guests, are not the best way to start the day. I resorted to the branch of Sanborns next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton