Location is prime. Safe area even at night. Staff is moderate to good. Friendly indeed. Quick check-in and quick check-out. No complaints there.
But sorry guys! This place is not the Sheraton logo worthy – or is this really the standard you want associated with your brand?
The hotel is OLD. It is beyond worn. It is in dire need of restoration or maybe even demolition. I was at the 20th floor in what I think is called the tower. There were two fairly new elevators in that section and one hole in the wall where there were supposed to be a third. The hole was covered by plywood thou, but it made it look like a place with cash flow issues.
I will reconsider my loyalty to the Starwood group (the group of hotels which Sheraton is part of) and their loyalty program after few negative experiences in their hotels lately.
Breakfast was good thou :)
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City
- Mexico City Sheraton
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel And Towers Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico Citu's main avenue - Paseo de la Reforma- across from the famous Angel of Independence, 30 minutes from Benito Juarez International Airport and in the heart of the most important financial and shopping centers in the city. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. 755 rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses suites. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. The luxurious Towers Sections features private butler, exclusive registration, and VIP amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel and Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.