My wife and I stayed here for one night to tour the area for a day prior to flying out of Mexico City International Airport. Our stay was comfortable, though I wouldn't recommend staying here for more than a few days. There is a LOT of traffic in the area. We were on the 8th floor and the street noise is intense until the wee hours of the morning. Anyone who knows Mexico knows that drivers there love to use their car horns. We heard a lot of honking and sirens. Aside from the street noise, the toilets are extremely loud. We were jolted awake several times around 6 AM by someone in the next room flushing their toilet. The room was comfortable though for an extended stay, it could get tight after a while. The bathroom was too small for 2 people to be in it at the same time. The hotel provides the usual amenities, but I would suggest to them possibly changing soaps. The bar soap reminded me of a doughnut smell, which some people may find charming, but there are far more pleasant scents to be using. I would stay here again for a night or 2, but any more than that, I would stay elsewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Hotel Reforma
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Reforma Mexico City