“Amazing, Safe and Unforgettable Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Mexico City

You added Four Seasons Mexico City to your Saves list
Four Seasons Mexico City
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Paseo de la Reforma 500 | Colonia Juárez, Mexico City 06600, Mexico   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Third Night Free Offer
Ranked #8 of 287 Hotels in Mexico City
Miami
“Amazing, Safe and Unforgettable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

I stayed 3 days at this hotel on October 2011. From arrival I felt treated like a V.I.P. Checked in very fast and courteous.
I booked 2 different rooms since I was traveling with my wife and a couple of friends. Both rooms were conformable, clean and very quiet. I choose this place because of its reputation and location, very central for my trip purpose. It is located in the business area and the neighborhood doesn't look that you can do a lot at night, but very close to areas like polanco and some museums. This was my first time in Mexico City and I was attending a rock concert. My favorite part was safety! I read some complains about the price of taxis here, let me tell you: Safety doesn't have a price! A lot of people suggested me not to take a taxi on the street.
The concierge was very helpful and patient, I had million of questions and wanted to see a lot of places in a short period of time. They gave me a map with very detailed information about the most important places, I wasn't disappointed with all their recommendations.
I called the hotel when I needed transportation after the 2 concerts I attended, both around 2 am, they sent their cars that arrived on a timely manner and very professional.
Room service was fast and food delicious.
To go around the city the second day concierge arranged a tour by car, we were lucky to have Salvador as our guide (Zocalo, Virgen de Guadalupe, historic area and the next day Teotihuacan). Again, I had a great experience in this city, in this hotel and their staff.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

My wife and I have been staying at this hotel for years and although we've tried others, we always come back to the Four Seasons Reforma in D.F. It's a fabulous place to stay with the most professional staff. It's hands-down the best stay in the city. We were a little disappointed that the Sanborn's isn't next door anymore as that was always a nice diversion, but the museums are still right there in walking distance and the drivers associated with the hotel are still the most friendly and accommodating we've had experience with... ever. Stay here for the food, the staff, the rooms, the amenities and, of course, the city.

Room Tip: 5th floor and above, for sure.
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

Great location, friendly staff, great fitness center and quality of room. We are now stayng in condesa df during new yesr eve which is much more expensive but nothing comperable to four seasons. It will be my choice next time in mexico city.

Room Tip: Get a room facing to the court yard
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

The Four seasons in Mexico City is by far the best, its safe and in a beautiful area. However the amazing breakfast tops it overlooking the courtyard. My husband and I only stay here when on vacation or visiting family.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
riacezia, General Manager at Four Seasons Mexico City, responded to this review, December 30, 2011
Thank you and Happy New Year!!!!
Gratefully,
Ricardo Acevedo
Marrakech, Morocco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

If you want something really special, do as the 'defeños' do, go to the Four Seasons and you will have no regrets.
Beautiful gardens, wonderful rooms, good food, excellent service.
A paradise inside Mexico City!

Wauna,Wa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

We started our stay with the meet and greet service which made the airport transfer seamless and simple. Our driver Jaime expertly navigated us to the hotel. We had booked 2 rooms for our family of 5 but the desk offered to upgrade the kids to a suite for a small fee. It was super luxe! The lush courtyard in the center was relaxing and the cozy firelit bar soothed and nourished us after a frenzied travel day.
In the morning we had terrific coffee from the giant nespresso machine and Jaime returned to give us the quick city tour before we sped off to the airport for our flight to the beach.
The hotel lived up to and beyond its deserved reservation.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

A lovely hotel in a great location in a very exciting city. We stayed in July for 3 nights. Our room was huge, clean, and well appointed. The food at the bar was great for a snack with a drink - the courtyard was gorgeous, even in the rain, so do sit and enjoy it with a margarita and some antojitos. We didn't eat at the restaurant as DF is such an exciting food city and there are so many incredible things to try (see my separate review of the Eat Mexico food tour)!

Great service from a seasoned staff - everyone was as friendly and helpful as could be. The concierge mapped us out a route to some breakfast places we could try in the neighborhood. We loved Roma and the Zona Rosa and especially la Condesa. We were a little nervous about wandering around in Mexico City but once we were there it felt very hip and cosmopolitan - it is definitely not deserving of its reputation (at least not in the more upscale areas around the hotel). There is tons of great art to see, incredible food to eat, and lots of cool shopping, and the Four Seasons is the perfect oasis in the heart of it all.

We will definitely return to Mexico City and will always stay at the Four Seasons.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
I appreciate your comments and your positive review of our hotel. Particularly, I appreciate your comments of how safe you found the city. It is a pity how media can damage the image of certain destinations but we are fortunate to have visitors as you who can give a testament of the truth. Mexico is a big country and it is not fair to generalize situations that are limited to very few areas of the country.
I hope to have the pleasure to have you again as our guest in a very near future.

Ricardo Acevedo

Been to Four Seasons Mexico City? Share your experiences!