The other reviews basically say it all...I would add that it provides you some contact with other travellers like a hostel, but still affords privacy. By chance we got the "Kundalini" room...it has a great balcony filled with plants and is next to the 16th century church next door. The bathroom is adequte and the bed is HUGE. The owner will send an email to confirm when you book which gave some good tips how to get there, namely, the excellent "Linea 4" metro bus serving the airport, which is amazing. Linea 4 also serves TAPO for those folks arriving by bus. You only need to buy ONE card and simply swipe it for every member of your party...you do NOT need to get a separate card for everyone! The sidewalks and streets are busy (this is the Centro Historico, afterall) but noise was not a problem. Must see museum, practically next door, is the National Art Museum...but Belles Artes is a short walk away too, as are countless attractions. Allende metro stop is around the corner...catch the train bound for Tasquena and get off at Gen'l Anaya: it's a pleasant stroll from there to Coyoacan and the Museo Frida Kahlo via Xicotencatl Street, and there's a great place for breakfast on left about halfway to the "center" of Coyoacan.
Only regret is I didn't have more time to stay at Chill Out Flat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born right in the heart of Mexico City, and its relaunched Centro Historico, our 2 Flats are located at main Bolivar street just around the corner to the enigmatic Tacuba street. Chillout Flat is an urban oasis, a bed and breakfast with an unbeatable homely atmosphere, 7 rooms and a Mystical soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chillout Flat Bed And Breakfast
- Chillout Flat Hotel Mexico City
- Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast Mexico City