“Fantastic” 4 of 5 stars

52-55-59990124
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Lipp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #188 of 1,807 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We are privileged to be only the second incarnation of this famous French establishment. Experience classic Alsatian cuisine served with traditional flair in an Art Deco setting. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Do not miss the stunning dessert menu.
New Orleans, LA
“Fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I sat at the bar and Jose waited on me. He was very personable. The ceviche trio and scallop/mushroom risotto was really nice - all seasoned well, with nice presentation and prep. I'd certainly recommend it and will probably go back to try some more of their great-looking menu during my business trip.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tequisquiapan, Mexico
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Attentive, I felt like a movie star! Very good food. From the moment I arrived with a friend we were treated wonderfully. A casual breakfast with champagne felt special.The food was fresh and delicious.

Visited November 2012
Cancun, Mexico
“Great plate of the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

After a long hall flight we were staying in a hotel near by and took advantage of quick byte before going to sleep, my wife took a Risotto of vegetables and I did have a Shrimp cocktail and a plate of cheese, all served very nice and we did have two glass of merlot.
The atmosphere was quite nice and we saw a CNN commentator next table to us as well we did notice the presence of a very famous politician of the ruling party in power, all discrete and no fuzz. It was a nice way to finish our holidays and without doubt I recommend the place.
Hernan Vanegas

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“All show, no substance”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Don't waste your money and time here. I ordered half chicken, mushrooms and string beans. All of it appeared in ten minutes. Beans were old and tough, chicken just terrible, obviously rewarmed in microwave. Wife's steak frites was 50% ok; the frites part. The steak was grisly and tough.
Having been through this before in Mexico I know its pointless to complain, I just want to warn you! And not cheap: with two beers it was 840 pesos.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Excellent restaurant for the locals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This restaurant is well known by the local business community to dine and wine. Tie is recommended for the business club.

Visited February 2013