“Nice place to attend business” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Stadia Suites

Save Saved
You added Stadia Suites to your Saves list
Stadia Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Juan Salvador Agraz No. 60 | Colonia Santa Fe, Mexico City 5300, Mexico   |
Ranked #84 of 280 hotels in Mexico City
Chihuahua, Mexico
“Nice place to attend business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Located in the modern DF biz area (Sta Fe) the hotel is a good choice. Rooms are spacious and clean. There are a lot of places around for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Personnel were very helpful and grateful. Sta Fe shopping center is also near, 10 to 15 min walking distance. If you want to discover downtown and typical Mexico City places plan for spending 1 hr in the taxi, one way only.

• Stayed April 2013

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at the Stadia Suite for a week and everything was excellent. The room was amazing! Since we were staying for a week and my husband was with me we got an upgrade to a suite! The view was great and the room very comfortable, the food is great and I have no complaint about the service! Several great restaurants around the area!

Room Tip: The suites are the best!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
StadiaSuitesSantaFe, Guest Relations Manager at Stadia Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Ms. Lei,
thank you for sharing your experience at Stadia Suites.
We are very glad to read that you enjoyed our suites, the food and the view.
I will share with the Stadia Team your wonderful remarks about your stay.
We would be very happy to receive you again at Stadia Suites.
Please do not hesitate on contacting me if you need any travel arrangements for Mexico City.

Mónica Aguilar Torrentera
Manila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed here for 10 days for business. It was very convenient with the washer/dryer and the small kitchen. Nice breakfast choices. There is a supermarket close by and a convenience store behind the hotel. Wi-fi internet service was very good. The housekeeping service was not consistent (some days the bathroom supplies were complete and some days not). Otherwise, it was very nice and comfortable stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sly Manila,
we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Stadia Suites.
We thank you for your comments on the housekeeping service and its consistency.
We have made some improvements in our internet service, so we are happy to hear that our efforts worked for you.
We would love to welcome you again at Stadia Suites, so please do not hesitate on contacting me if you happen to return to Mexico City.

Mónica Aguilar
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My client reserved a room for me here, and I have no complaints.
Have read numerous complaint on service; but, since I had no real requests for service, I cannot say.
The rooms are well designed, equipped, and well maintained. Comfortable bed, working space, and closet area. It even has a washer/dryer. The bathroom is functional and clean.
The gym is well equipped for working out while travelling. Breakfast buffet is also nice... not great, but good enough.
Would stay again, and recommend.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
StadiaSuitesSantaFe, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Stadia Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear FCGG,
thank you for taking your time for writing a review about your stay at Stadia Suites.
We are delighted to know that you would come back and recommend Stadia Suites.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Mónica Aguilar Torrentera
Service Quality
BW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have been staying here for a business trip of 1 week only. For us it is very comfortable that the hotel is located very closely to our office. I enjoyed the Mexican breakfast buffet and really liked the kind of food offered (enchilladas, etc.). But there is also cereals and other rather sweet kinds of breakfast offered for those who don't want to have such a hearty breakfast. There are lots of restaurants around to have lunch and dinner and the supermarket also offers sandwiches if only small meals are requested. I didn't use the small kitchen, but I can imagine if you're staying for a longer period it might be nice to have the possibility to prepare something yourself.

I don't like hotel rooms with carpet, but this is a rather small negative point that is only my personal opinion.

I didn't have time to use other facilities offered like the gym etc. therefore I'm only commenting in the room and breakfast.

Otherwise I can fully recommend the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ms. Sonja,
we are happy to read your review about your stay at Stadia Suites, thank you for taking your time and sharing your positive insights about our breakfast and our suites.
We look forward to serving you again.

Mónica Aguilar
Service Quality
Campinas, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stadia Suites is a typical business hotel located in a business district, but I would say the the rooms are above the average: spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen, very clear with floor-to-roof windows and clean. I did not have problems with internet as other reviewers had. Breakfast was also very good and with many options. Every time I needed assistance from the reception they were kind and willing to help. A supermarket and a mall are within walking distance. Although I stayed there for only 3 nights, I am sure I would have no problems to stay longer if needed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
StadiaSuitesSantaFe, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Stadia Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Guest (Rodsd),
thank you for your opinion about your recent stay at Stadia Suites. We are delighted to know that you had a great stay with us.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Stadia Suites Team.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed at Stadia Suites back in February for two weeks on a business trip and really liked this hotel. It was very comfortable, clean and had a very nice home feeling to it. The room that I stayed in was accommodated with a small kitchen area, refrigerator and washing machine. There was plenty of nice food places, a mall and a small convenience store within walking distance. There was also plenty of security in this hotel as well as around the nearby restaurants. The bathroom was very clean and the towels were large and very comfy. The service was also very good. Definitely would recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: I only stayed on the 7th floor and could recommend any room on this floor.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Stadia Suites? Share your experiences!