We stayed for 3 nights at the end of December, 2014. The staff was very helpful. All front desk agents and concierges speak English! Santiago exceeded our expectations by finding us different type of room that we needed at the time of check-in. Concierge Martin was supreme in service!!! Breakfast was great. Location was excellent as we wanted to stay in Centro Historico & close to subway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City