This hotel is wonderful! I'm so happy we found it and will be loyal to it as long as their great service and beautiful building is maintained.
Quiet inside hotel
Friendly, helpful staff- the entire staff!
Next to pharmacy
King suite so spacious and tv inside room and out
Wifi (slow, but to be expected at a hotel)
Rooftop terrace...beautiful space, especially for a wiggly toddler to blow off steam!
Regular rooms are very small (just enough room for a pack n play if you are traveling with a baby)
I recommend bringing a noise machine if you are traveling with a baby in downtown Mexico City because there are street noises and it helps drown them out. You will find street noises in any hotel in the center of the city. It's not bad at all, but if you are not used to that, bring a noise machine and it will drown it right out... Or, if you forget, our room actually had a clock with sounds on it. Nice.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City