I thought it a very clean place and it appeared to be either new or recently refurbished. I cannot comment on the location as I did not get out at night (due to the murder of retired Mexican army general moments prior to my arrival. The nearby SEP resturante is excellent,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel, the Regente it's located in the heart of Mexico city, steps away from Reforma and Insurgentes main Avenues, walking distance to Zona Rosa, the Zocalo and subway. 140 Newly-refurnished queen bedrooms, experienced staff, Korinto's Restaurant daily buffet, bar, air conditioned, heating, safe deposit, cable TV, electronic locking, hair dryer, purified water, business center, fitness center and WI-FI in every room. Don't pay more! We have everything at a low cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Regente City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regente Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Regente City Mexico City