We had a great time when stayed at this hotel but there were some flaws that made our stay not so great. the last day the floor ran out of hot water which we reported around 7 pm. they said they would get it fixed asap but in the morning around 6 am when we woke up it was still not working. We had to take a shower with a wet towel it was so frustrating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Guanajuato is located in one of Guanajuato's most beautiful haciendas "San Francisco Javier" with beautiful garden and a pool, 155 rooms includes Deluxe rooms, Juniors, Master and a Presidential Suite. La Huerta Restaurant center piece is a 16ht century chapel is open from 06:00 to 23:00 hrs from Monday to Sunday, also we offer 24 hours Room Service. We have meeting rooms and facilities for banquets until 380 persons. Swimming pool and children pool is open from 08 to 20 hrs. Is located at 10 minutes from the main attractions of the city's Historic Center like Alhondiga de Granaditas, Teatro Juarez , Mercado Hidalgo and Museo de las Momias. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real Guanajuato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Guanajuato Hotel Guanajuato
- Camino Real Hotel Guanajuato