“Best beef !!!” 5 of 5 stars

(33) 36301160
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
La Vaca Argentina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 496 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Av. Hidalgo & Morelos
Description: At Asador La Vaca Argentina enjoy taking a trip through the gastronomic region of the Pampas in Argentina, guided by an authentic gaucho, our head Chef, Juan Angel Marcelo Pica. The meat used by the restaurant is all Angus Certified of a maximum weight of 420 Kg. Our extensive wine cellar offers wine from five continents and maintains a temperature of 18 degrees Celsius. En el Asador La Vaca Argentina disfrutara de un paseo por la gastronomia de la region de las pampas Argentinas, guiado por un autentico gaucho, nuestro maestro asador Juan Angel Marcelo Pica. Las Carnes que Usted consume en el Asador La Vaca Argentina son de novillos de raza Angus certificadas de 420 Kg. de peso maximo. Nuestra extensa cava ofrece vinos de los 5 continentes y se mantiene rigurosamente a una temperatura de 18 grados.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Best beef !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Best beef I have ever eaten. I had the loma and couldn't believe how tender and tasty it was. The houser salad was great as was the Bristot coffee. Superb service and great ambiance.

Visited July 2012

Regensburg
“Best steak house in Guadalajara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have tried out a lot of restaurants , la vaca Argentina is the for us the best steakhouse in towns. Extremely fresh meat, made to order, great entrees and great deserts.
It's hard to recommend something, because everything tastes great, but the cut vacio is delicious. Take a carachillo , cold espresso with licor 43, at the end, you will live it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“No Soup for You!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Let me start by saying that I don't speak any Spanish or Portuguese. Someone recommended La Vaca Argentina to me so I took a taxi to the restaurant from my hotel. The two lovely young ladies at the hostess stand did not speak English. So they tried to tell me that they had no tables available. No soup for you! I asked if I could wait. they didn't understand but said no. I asked if they could help get me a taxi to go back to my hotel. They didn't understand but said no. Finally the manager saw my concerned face and found me a table. The menu was in Spanish so they found one waited who helped me select a filet. He also helped select a very nice Cabernet, Salad and a side. I did not receive a filet but a very large piece of meat which was outstanding. The manager then helped me secure a taxi. Happy ending! My recommendation is to try La Vaca Argentina. The food and service were superb. Make a reservation (they eat late in Mexico), go with someone who speaks Spanish and be sure to secure transportation for after dinner. I will never forget this experience.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kelowna, Canada
“Have had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The service was good, the staff accommodating but we found the meat to be just average. Have had better steaks in GDL and many more better in PV where we live in the winter. Pricy. No choice of sides unless you pay extra otherwise you only get a salad with you meat.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Outstanding meat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Service: good and efficient
Food: meat is really, really good. They do respect the cooking you ask which is not that common in mexico unfortunately. Portions are big, maybe even too big. Go only if you are sure you won't do much in the afternoon...
Sides: had a salad which was surprisingly good.
Will go back for sure!