“one of the best restaurants I have visited” 5 of 5 stars

+52 33 3616 8472
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Santo Coyote is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 486 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Francisco Javier Gamboa & Juan Ruiz de Alarcon
Description: Thirteen Sioux tribes, a thousand rituals, one magical place: Santa Fe, New Mexico. The catholic missions arrived in the area of Albuquerque & there the legend was born. The Great Sioux Chef, whose names means the mix of two cultures & the birth of a third: the pagan religion, we honor this at Santo Coyote. It is a place where the Creole cuisine, great wine, & a great atmosphere, converge to create the true host.
Guanajuato, Mexico
“one of the best restaurants I have visited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was there for dinner and had a great time with my wife. We were not expecting to visit such a good restaurant that weekend. Actually, the previous night we visited another Mariachi style restaurant and the experience was average. But we felt so good at Santo Coyote that night that we decided to try the Breakfast Buffet the following morning, and it was excellent as well. Dinner was obviously a little more expensive than the Breakfast buffet, but our plates were cooked to perfection, beverages were perfect as well. Service was excellent in both occasions, actually I tipped the server with 40% due to the great service that morning... in other words it is not pricey at all. I spent waaay more in my hotel mini buffet the morning before (self service)... I am planing my next visit to Guadalajara and this restaurant with some more family soon.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Sunday brunch is perfect at Santo Coyote, a family gathering at a restaurant with great food, good service and the nicest restaurant I've ever visited!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
GREAT FALLS
“First and Last Visit”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had high expectations of this restaurant. We were kept waiting to sit down more than 20 minutes while the restaurant was probably 30% full. The food we were served was unacceptable, the service very poor and the floor show left a lot to be desired. The margaritas were watered down, other drinks did not taste well. The place is very attractive and rustic but the restaurant failed in every respect when it comes to food and service. The price was ridiculous considering the poor dining experience. Never again!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Pricey bad food!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Been there three times...and there won't be a fourth one! Food is bad, and prices are "New York style"... Anything is $30-$50 per main entree... The restaurant is nice and different, but if you want to go there, jut go for a drink....

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Anaheim, California, United States
“How much is a beer or a plain old drink ?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Never been to this joint, just wondering if it's worth it to go sit and have a cold one or a drink. Is there cool music, IDK ?

I was reading a post from a chick named Gail, very messed up crap they pulled on her, I don't wanna go if they are going to be messing with me !

Visited May 2013