“What a place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Guadalajara, Mexico
“What a place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The place is quite a scene! Decorated in this weird way that just makes you feel special. The food was amazing as well and the prices are reasonable. But the desserts... ohhhh those take a review of their own! So well prepared and presented. Will be going back soon! :)

• Visited January 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“I Latina is a memorable place to eat at!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

On my first trip to Guadalajara, our customer suggested this restaurant. And it was an amazing assortment of fusion cruisine. The appetizers were unusual and spectacular. The menu list was not long, but the choices were great. I had the black cod which was simply fantastic and buttery. We then shared some desserts that were great. We especially enjoyed the fried bananas with coconut ice cream. I look forward to a return visit to try some of the other dishes. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Beautiful and romantic restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place. Very romantic. I preferred to sit on the outside since the inside was too crowded with things. Outside was really cute. The decorations are very Mexican. And the food was amazing. The menu is not very long but the choices are really good. The wine list is also nice and has many choices from all around the world. The service was good. And the cuisine closes as 1 am which is really great. I definitely recommend it.

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderfully kitsch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Good fusion cuisine if you want at some point a break from the purely Mexican cuisine, and amazing cocktails. Fantastic tamarind martini!

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was visiting friends and they brought us to I Latina. The food was truly amazing and the staff was super friendly. I am an artist so I fell in love with the ambiance and art displays throughout the restaurant. The bartender was very well known and his drinks were the perfect amount of alcohol and whatever other ingredients. I dream about the portobello mushrooms, and ceviche tacos! Yum.

• Visited October 2012