“Great Hotel with excellent breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Americana Grand Guadalajara Country Club

Save Saved
You added Fiesta Americana Grand Guadalajara Country Club to your Saves list
Fiesta Americana Grand Guadalajara Country Club
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Americas 1551 Col. Providencia, Guadalajara 44630, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Guadalajara
Houston, Texas
“Great Hotel with excellent breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was my first time staying at a Fiesta Americana and I was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms were spacious and well appointed with nice amenities.

The breakfast buffet was exceptionally good probably the best I have had in any hotel. The omelet chef's were true masters of their profession catering to each individual's needs whether it was an all egg-white omelet or another permutation.
Another pleasant surprise was the juice bar that offered custom made fresh juices.

This hotel can compete with the best chains anywhere in the world.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jose Gustavo M, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Grand Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Mr MJ

Thank you very much for writing your experiences during your last visit to our hotel.
We appreciate your comments as they allow us to offer memorable experiences to all our guests.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you on your next visit

Cordially
Jose Gustavo Muñoz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very modern lobby without seeming cold. Staff is very helpful. Pay a little extra for the breakfast buffet if its an option for your room; its worth it. They have an egg/omelette station like most but every morning we could choose from a selection of 5-6 types of meat dishes, 6 types of vegetable dishes (including mushrooms and a delicious unidentified scalloped tuber) as well as a vast array of fresh fruits. Their pastry chef had it right every time, every day. The location was good for my reason for going to Guadalajara but it was too far from where I like to go out at night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
South El Monte, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

When I made my reservation by calling the number listed on their website, I asked if there was a pool and they said yes. I also asked for a room with a King bed and sofa bed for our two little girls. We checked in and the room they gave us had two full beds. I told them that I had reserved a King and sofa bed. They said no and if I wanted that distribution, I had to pay 900 pesos more. Then we went to our room and the girls are excited and wanted to go to the pool and we find out "there is no pool". The hotel is nice and feels new but I was disappointed that we were told one thing over the phone with obviously some reservation desk that has no clue what they are selling. In any case, we made the best of it and enjoyed our stay even with the glitches....

Room Tip: The beds are tough....
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on a short trip to visit our son and his wife who are teaching in Guadalajara. We wanted a nice place close to them, but what we got was a fabulous place with excellent service. The staff were so attentive, kind and helpful. The breakfast buffet was amazing, great selections, some of the best food I had. All the staff were professional, and very polite. My package included free internet, which was great, because I think the internet might be pricey otherwise. The location was great, nearby restaurants. All in all, this was just a wonderful place and I would return without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

The hotel is great..., but its staff is unique... that makes this hotel to be the best option in Guadalajara..., they are so focused on every single detail in order to make the guest feel very special and not away from home...
The Spa service is very good, food at the restaurant is delicious..., location is the best if you want to enjoy GDL since everything is close to the hotel. the view from the rooms is just stunning....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was my 4th visit to Guadalajara in 18months, and after staying at a different hotel each time, I have now found the BEST! Everyone at the hotel provided the very best in customer service, from the front desk and housekeeping to the spa and restaurant. There just seems to be one thing on their mind and that was to please..just great! Often the difference is in the small details and this hotel gets it!! Fresh flowers in the lobby and the housekeeping staff turn-down your bed each night with a chocolate and slippers are placed by your bed, pretty amazing service! Try it, you will like it we can't all be wrong it is excellent, and the location in the business district of Guadalajara is so dynamic and safe. Enjoy!

Room Tip: My room had to double beds and took turns at sleeping on both beds..both were very comfortable and I...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Laguna Niguel, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I am staying at this hotel now, all the staff are super friendly, the concierge is excellent, the business center is very complete and the staff very helpful,
There are a lot of good restaurants and a movie theater next to the hotel
Every time I come to Guadalajara I stay here, I fell very safe and its very centric.
The spa is very good

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Fiesta Americana Grand Guadalajara Country Club? Share your experiences!