The hotel itself is rather nice. Reading other posts it makes me want to remind people that it's not the Ritz-Carlton. Remember - you get what you pay for. What was unacceptable for me was the fact that the restaurant (Azulejos) had virtually no food in the breakfast-buffet line and there were no glasses to get coffee or juice. I understand that a "free" breakfast is an incentive to stay at a hotel - but the hotel should deliver on at least having 'something' for its patrons to eat. What little there was to eat, I must say, was terrible. If I wanted to eat something with no flavor I would have stayed home and had my wife cook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Inn is a new concept that provides the Grupo Real Turismo hosting business, where you can find Best Quality in service.Real Inn Guadalajara Expo is located opposite the Expo Guadalajara Convention Center, offers its facilities in a minimalist style, finding large and comfortable rooms, great flavors in foods and beverages in the restaurant located on the ground floor tiles where you can enjoy American style breakfast buffet included from 6:30 am to 9:30 am, free wireless Internet, use of business center, fitness center, meeting rooms, lounges and above all a great location that will give you the ease of travel to your destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Real Inn Guadalajara Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Guadalajara Expo Hotel Guadalajara
- Camino Real Hotel Guadalajara